We hope you had a good start to Safe Digging Month and a fantastic Easter!
Here's the latest news and developments in the damage prevention and utility industries:
- Shared-data map of buried pipes and cables goes live in three areas READ
- USIC Focused on Developing the Partnership with Excavators Essential to Ensuring Safe Digging READ
- Power to the people READ
- Locating a 900 pair phone line from a manhole WATCH
- Fastest way to take measurements? READ
- Leveraging technology with Shane Hart WATCH
- Frequently used frequencies READ
- Hard Hats and Handshakes: GPRS Project Managers Exhibit Blend of Skills READ
- PG&E to prep gas transmission line for robotic inspections READ
- Double Vision: Merging the Data from Two Remote Sensing Platforms to Help Build a Dam READ
Thanks for making it this far! Please subscribe if you haven’t already 🙂
See you next Monday!