Utility Alert is back with another weekly update from the world of utility locating! Feel free to drop a comment below if you have more info on any of the stories we're covering this week.
- FirstEnergy Named Top Utility for Economic Development by Site Selection Magazine for Fourth Year in a Row: link
- Wisconsin utilities brace for potential fallout of rail strike: link
- Streets reopened after excavator strike gas line on Springfield Road, in Ottawa causing leak link
- Don't go Blind link
- The Future of Underground Utilities is in the Cloud! link
- DIGGING DEEPER: Is the demolition safe at the old hospital downtown? link
- Watch: Dowsing works?
- Petra Acquires Trenchless Tunneling Company Zilper to Enable Utility Undergrounding Through any Nightmare Geology: link
- California wants more utilities to bury electrical lines link
- Watch: What are you locating?
Thanks for making it this far! Please subscribe if you haven’t already 🙂
See you next week